Our tooth fairy had the chance to visit a local preschool. She taught them all about their teeth and how to keep them bright and healthy.
Here are a few tips she shared.
- Brush twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste.
- About the size of a little green pea is the amount of toothpaste you need. .
- Always spit out all the toothpaste.
- Brush in gently little circles.
- Brush the top, front, and back sides of each tooth.
- Eat healthy foods to keep your teeth and body healthy.
- Don’t eat or drink too many sweets.
- If you want sweets, eat or drink them with your meals.
We are striving to help children understand the importance of their teeth and provide them with basic information about keeping their teeth clean and healthy in a fun and friendly atmosphere. We believe developing good dental health habits young will benefit them throughout their lifetime!